|Real Name:||Eldrick Woods|
|Birthday:||December 30, 1975 (42 years old)|
|Source of Worth:||Athletes|
|Residence:||Jupiter Island, FL|
|Birth Place:||Cypress, CA|
Eldrick (Tiger) Woods was born on December 30, 1975, in Cypress USA. Woods owns an unparalleled career since becoming a professional golf player. He started his journey with Golf in 1996.
Since then, he has won 105 tournaments in total, 79 of those on the PGA TOUR, including the several Masters Tournaments, PGA Championships, U.S. Open Championships, and three Open Championships.
He was able to reach the number one spot in the world rankings during June 1997. With the passage of time in 2000’s, Woods was the dominant force in golf. By achieving his second Masters victory in 2001, Woods became the first to hold all four professional major championships at the same time.
Woods took leave from professional golf to focus on his marital life after he admitted disloyalty to his partner. Eventually, he and his wife, Elin Nordegren got divorced. Several different women exposed his numbered extramarital indiscretions through many global media sources. Due to these crises, his performance was greatly affected, and his ranking gradually fell to a low of No. 58 during November 2011. Tiger Woods has two children, Sam and Charlie.
From his other ventures apart from Golf, he is reported to run “Tiger Woods Foundation” since 1996, which aims to promote and develop Golf amongst the youth. He has also engaged himself in designing different Golf courses across the world under his venture “Tiger Woods Designs.” He has also written several articles, columns, and books based on his very own sport, Golf.
Woods has been one of the best-paid athletes on the earth for several years, according to Forbes. Over the time he has endorsed several major Brands like Nike, EA Sports, PGA Tour Associate and Upper deck, while the minor brands are countless. His net worth stands at $825 million in 2016.
Tiger Woods Net Worth By Year
|Current Net Worth||$825,000,000|
|2016 Net Worth||$825,000,000|
|2015 Net Worth||$796,000,000|
|2014 Net Worth||$746,000,000|
|2013 Net Worth||$696,000,000|
|2012 Net Worth||$622,000,000|
|2011 Net Worth||$555,000,000|
|2010 Net Worth||$490,000,000|
Tiger Woods Net Worth News
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- ‘Time to get back to work,’ Tiger Woods to resume comeback – kfor.com
- Ronnie O’Sullivan: Snooker legend makes HUGE Tiger Woods and Roger Federer claim – Express.co.uk
- Tiger Woods will play in Wells Fargo event next week – The Boston Globe
- Pratima Sherpa, female golfer from Nepal, gets private lesson from … – ESPN
- Fan who fulfilled his dream of meeting Tiger Woods dies – USA Today – USA TODAY
- Man who met Tiger Woods at Masters dies after battle with cancer … – The Augusta Chronicle
- From living in a shed to the range with Tiger, Pratima Sherpa’s whirlwind week in America – GolfDigest.com
- Nepalese Teenage Golfer Gets Private Lessons From Tiger Woods – Sports Illustrated
- Man who fulfilled dream of meeting Tiger dies – ESPN
- Just weeks after meeting Tiger Woods, SC golf fan succumbs to … – The State