Your love one sent you money. What’s next? With so many options to transfer money internationally – through bank accounts, mobile wallets, at thousands of locations, and online – MoneyGram lets you find your way.
In this article, we will guide on how to use moneygram without ID card. Take a quick look at the table of contents below.
What is Moneygram?
MoneyGram is a global leader in cross-border P2P payments and money transfers. Its consumer-centric capabilities enable you to quickly send money to more than 200 countries and territories, with over 70 countries now digitally enabled.
MoneyGram leverages its modern, mobile, and API-driven platform and collaborates with the world’s leading brands to serve millions of people each year through both its walk-in business and its direct-to-consumer digital business.
With a strong culture of innovation and a relentless focus on utilizing technology to deliver the world’s best customer experience, MoneyGram is leading the evolution of digital P2P payments.
How To Use Moneygram With No ID card
Receiving money with the MoneyGram service is quite easy and is described in the following 4 simple steps :
- The sender is coming in just any MoneyGram signed store having with him/her an identification document (eg identity card or passport). The sender may be able to send you money even electronically, through the moneygram.com website or mobile app.
- Indicates to the clerk the destination country, the exact name and surname of yours (recipient) and the amount to be sent.
- Pays the amount to be sent as well as the transfer fees (it is possible to deduct transfer fees from the transfer amount).
- Receives a code number (reference number) that notifies you (recipient).
- You (the recipient) go to any MoneyGram store and collect instantly (or the next day depending on the choice of the sender) cash without paying anything whatsoever (only the sender pays). It is necessary to have with you a document of identification, the reference number, and to be aware of the transaction details (who you sent you the money and how much you expect).
#1. Find a location
Find a MoneyGram agent location near you.
#2. Complete the form, if applicable
If required, complete a simple receive form entering the reference number given to you by the sender.
#3. Complete your transaction
Where applicable, complete a send form. Give the agent the completed form with applicable funds (including transaction fees).
#4. Notify your recipient
Save your receipt and share the 8-digit reference number with your recipient for pick-up. Funds sent to a bank account will be sent directly into the account.
What Is The Highest Amount Of Money I Can Send Via MoneyGram?
The total amount you can send via MoneyGram depends on if you’re transferring funds through the official website or from a MoneyGram agent location. For most countries, you can send up to USD 10,000 or equivalent in a single online transfer.
MoneyGram also limits the amount you can send every thirty days to a total of USD 10,000 or equivalent. If you want to transfer money over this amount, you will normally need to visit a MoneyGram agent location and may need to provide certain identity documents.
How Long Does MoneyGram Hold Money For Pickup?
How Can I Cancel A Money Transfer on MoneyGram?
If you sent the transaction online and you have a profile, log in to your profile and find the transaction in your transaction history. There is an option to cancel it on the Transaction Details page.
Can I Get A Refund From MoneyGram?
If you cancel within 30 minutes of payment, you will be issued a full refund. For cancellations made after 30 minutes and up to 180 days, you will be issued a refund for the send amount only, excluding fees.
It typically takes 3-10 business days for the refund for a money transfer to appear on your credit/debit card or bank account but may take longer.
Is MoneyGram Safe To Use?
With MoneyGram, you can easily send money to your friends to and from any other part of the world. It is fast, reliable and convenient.
The MoneyGram brand is recognized and trusted globally, thanks in part to its network of agent locations which, apart from Western Union’s, is unmatched by any of its competitors.
The only efficient way to pick up a moneygram without an id is to have someone else pick it up for you if that person has an Id and the moneygram is sent in their name.
- Does CVS do Money Orders in 2021? How to Buy, Fill Out, Fees
- How To Become A Travel Agent From Home In 2021 | Simple Steps
- Transferwise Reviews 2021: Send Money Abroad Service or What?
- Best Alternatives To PayPal On eBay| Works Better
- Transfer Money From Gift Card To Bank Account | Easy Step-by-Step Guide In 2021