The Wall Street analyzes daily the net worth of the richest people in the world at the end of each trading day.
This list is not frequently rearranged as moving a billion dollar higher than you already have is not always an easy task. But the recently released list of Forbes top 10 Billionaires has a slight shuffle where Warren Buffet gave way for Amazon founder Jeff Bezos to come to the second position and Buffet taking his place in the third position.
Nevertheless, Bill Gates of the Microsoft still tops the list of World billionaires with a whooping sum of $86 billion while Bezos follows with $75.6 billion
Below is the full list of top 10 richest people on planet earth and their net worth as at 2017
- Bill Gates, $86 billion
- Jeff Bezos, $75.6 billion
- Warren Buffett, $74.9 billion
- Amancio Ortega, $74.2 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg, $61.4 billion
- Carlos Slim, $58.1 billion
- Charles Koch, $47.9 billion
- David Koch, $47.9 billion
- Larry Ellison, $47 billion
- Bernard Arnault, $43.5 billion