- Source of Wealth: Football (NFL)
- Birth Place : San Mateo, California
- Height : 6′ 4″ (1.93 m)
- Marital Status : Married (Gisele Bündchen)
- Full Name : Thomas Edward Brady, Jr.
- Nationality : United States
- Date of Birth : August 3, 1977
- Ethnicity : Caucasian
- Weight : 225 lbs ((102 kg)
- Occupation : Professional Football Player (NFL)
- Education : University of Michigan, Junipero Serra High School
- Children : 3 (Benjamin Brady, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, Vivian Lake Brady)
American football quarterback, Tom Brady, has an estimated net worth of $131 million. He started is professional career with the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL), is still playing for the team. The two-time league MVP became just the second quarterback after John Elway to lead his team to five Super Bowls in 2012. Tom Brady attended the University of Michigan and was a 6th-round pick in the 2000 NFL draft. In September 2010, he signed a four-year, $72 million contract extension that runs through 2014 with the Patriots. That made Brady the NFL’s highest-paid player (at that moment) on an annual basis. The quarterback of the New England Patriots is considered one of the leading players in the National Football League (NFL) today.
Brady is married to Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen since 2009. The have have a so. With his wife, Gisele Bundchen, recently built a 20,000 square foot, $20 million home in Los Angeles. Along with being a football champion, Brady is also a popular celebrity. He was chosen as one of People magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful People” in 2002 and hosted the popular comedy show, Saturday Night Live, in 2005.
Earnings & Financial Data
|Salary 2014Annual salary with New England Patriots with the extended contract for five years until 2017 (Cap Hit)||
|EARNINGS 2013||$38 Million|
|Bonus 2013Remaining Restructure Bonus for two years until 2014||
|Bonus 2013Signing bonus for five years||
|Salary 2013Guranteed income (injury) from 2015-2017 salaries||
|Salary 2013Annual salary with New England Patriots with the extended contract for five years until 2017 (Cap Hit)||