Net Worth:$5.03 Billion
- Source of WealthSnapchat
- Birth PlaceLos Angeles, California, United States
- Marital StatusSingle
- Full NameEvan Thomas Spiegel
- Date of BirthJune 4, 1990
- OccupationMobile App Developer, Internet Entrepreneur
- EducationStanford University, Crossroads School for Arts and Sciences, Otis College of Art and Design, Art Center College of Design
American internet entrepreneur Evan Spiegel has an estimated net worth of $5.03 billion as of March 2017, according to Bloomberg. He is one of the founders of the mobile application, Snapchat. He currently serves as the company’s CEO.
He attended Stanford University, but decided to leave the university to focus more of his attention to developing Snapchat. He co-founded the app, which was initially designed as a class project, with Reggie Brown and Rober Murphy, in 2011. It was a photo and video messaging application which allows users to capture videos and photos, then send them to to a selected list of recipients. As of May 2014, the company recorded a total of 700 million videos and photos sent in a day.
Evan Thomas Spiegel was born on June 4, 1990 in Los Angeles, California, United States. Since June 2015, he started dating the Australian model, Miranda Kerr.